Thursday, October 15, 2015

Birds in Motion (by the Ocean)

Going with a much more picture heavy format today, amateurnitholofans. You see, I have all these birds pictures that I like, that don't really fall into the categories I've established for this blog. They're not really good enough to be portraiture, or I've already explored the bird in question. However, I think a lot of these are really great moments worth sharing. Today they all share a theme of exploring the ways in which birds move. All photos taken in Santa Cruz, California, USA in September of 2015.

Brown Pelican Quatrych (surveying, diving, takeoff, rising)



Brewers Blackbird- fix up, look sharp



Elegant Tern - hate to see you leave


Sooty Shearwater -  going someplace


Whimbrel - beak uses



Black Turnstone- bad water, good water

No comments:

Post a Comment